“A Place Where You Belong”
2013 Texico Pathfinder / Adventurer Camporee
July 11-14, 2013 – Ruidoso, NM
- The camporee will be held at the Sam Tobias Memorial Campground in Ruidoso, NM.
- Accuweather has this to say about the current conditions.
- Directions to the campground
- How far away is it? Distance Info for Camporee
- Where will I be camped? Campground Layout
- How much will it cost? $12 per person (Adventurers, Pathfinders, Staff, Volunteers, etc.)
- Because of fire danger, neither fireworks nor open fires will be allowed. You will be allowed to cook with regular table-top camp stoves though.
- On the off-chance that a fire breaks out in the Lincoln National Forest, the camporee would be moved to an alternate location.
- As we get more information, we will post it here.
View 2013 Texico Pathfinder / Adventurer Camporee in a larger map